Commercial and Military Sales and Service Facility
Class 3 Certified Clean Room to AS/NZS ISO 14644.1
SAI Global Approved Hydrostatic Test Station # 495
DMO Approved Hyperbaric Repairer
ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System
Authorised OTS sales and service centre for Full face masks
and comms units
Authorised Service technician for Interspiro AGA FFM's
MONDAY - FRIDAY: 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM
AFTER HOURS DROP OFF AVAILABLE
08 9500 0481
9A Morgan Street
Rockingham WA 6168
Scubatek Australia established in 1995 provides service and repair of SCUBA equipment and trade sales of SCUBA equipment and accessories. Scubatek has an established QMS system which meets ISO 9001. Scubatek is committed to the continual improvement of its QMS and enhancement of our service performance.
“SCUBATEK AUSTRALIA”is committed to:
• Promoting the culture of continual quality improvements and the philosophy of getting things “right first time”.
• Providing customers with high quality SCUBA equipment and services which meet requirements and are fit for their purpose.
• Continually monitors its performance to comply with all regulatory requirements and customer expectations.
• Enhancing the skills of management and staff through review and actively pursuing an on-going training policy, the objective of which is to prepare staff to perform their work more effectively.
• Rigorously controlling the supply, service of SCUBA
• Promoting the quality management systems and ensuring implementation is achieved by internal auditing, management review, corrective and preventive action.
• Scubatek continuously provides and seeks training for staff to meet our processes and service methods along with the ever changing versions / models of equipment.
- Regulator Servicing
- Complete Safety Analysis
- Oxygen cleanliness verification
- Mixed Gas Blending
- Hydrostatic testing
- Equipment Sales
- Equipment technician training
- Equipment specialist training
- ANO torch distributor
- Miflex Hose distributor
We are a full service SCUBA equipment service facility with a wealth of knowledge and training from all of the major SCUBA manufacturers and numerous smaller ones, Having been around since 1995 and the Senior technician having been qualified and servicing since 1989..
Deep down, you want your SCUBA life support equipment maintained to the highest standards by our superior technicians and state of the art workshop and top of the range testing equipment