Scubatek Australia established in 1995 provides service and repair of SCUBA equipment and trade sales of SCUBA equipment and accessories. Scubatek has an established QMS system which meets ISO 9001. Scubatek is committed to the continual improvement of its QMS and enhancement of our service performance.
SCUBATEK AUSTRALIA is committed to:
- Promoting the culture of continual quality improvements and the philosophy of getting things “right first time”.
- Providing customers with high quality SCUBA equipment and services which meet requirements and are fit for their purpose.
- Continually monitors its performance to comply with all regulatory requirements and customer expectations.
- Enhancing the skills of management and staff through review and actively pursuing an on-going training policy, the objective of which is to prepare staff to perform their work more effectively.
- Rigorously controlling the supply, service of SCUBA
- Promoting the quality management systems and ensuring implementation is achieved by internal auditing, management review, corrective and preventive action.
- Scubatek continuously provides and seeks training for staff to meet our processes and service methods along with the ever changing versions / models of equipment.