All equipment is maintained by Factory Authorised and Certified Technicians, using Manufacturer specified parts, tools and procedures. Brands serviced in our facility include: AIRDIVE, APEKS, APOLLO, AQUALUNG, ATOMICS, CRESSISUB, DELTA, HOLLIS, HOG, MARES, OCEANIC, POSEIDON, SCUBAPRO, SHERWOOD, SPARE AIR, TUSA
Scubatek Australia has two types of Hydrostatic testing services available on the premises. The first and most common system is the Non Water jacket testing, which is used for recreational and most commercial diving applications, the second is the more accurate of the two which is the Water Jacket testing, this is required for many commercial clients and mandatory for all Defence Departments.
We utilise the latest in diagnostic tools within the facility, all calibrated and certified to the appropriate Australian Standards, including
- Magnahelic Inhalation Gauge
- Intermediate Pressure Gauge
- Torque Wrenches
- Laminar Flow cabinet
- Lab cleanliness verification kit
- Cable Tie Installation tool
- Western Australia’s only SCUBA Facility with clean room facilities for verifiable standards to maintain your rebreather
Scubatek has been appointed and trained to service the full range of Suunto dive, sports and premium watches and instruments, including battery changes, internal component replacement & warranty repairs.
Scubatek has been appointed and trained to service the full range of Helicopter escape breathing devises including Aqualung HABD, HEED, Spare air and more.
- Respiratory Cleaning centre utilising Virkon S ensuring maximum Hygiene and disinfecting procedures, certified for the service of 3M Welding helmet with Respiratory systems. Full Hydrostatic Cylinder testing and service facility.
- Servicing to AS1715 Selection, use and maintenance of Respiratory protective equipment.